Delivery Information - Bay and Box window boxes
COVID 19 UPDATE:
- Still shipping, our warehouse is open and able to operate safely during lock down, so our orders should be received within 5 working days as usual. Stay safe everyone.
- £2.95 per order, and takes 2-5 business days.
- Delivery charge will be added to the order total at check out.
- If you are not in, the delivery company will try and re-deliver up to 3 times.
- Alternatively, there is an option to leave the delivery with a neighbour or in a safe place.
- Saturday UK Mainland Delivery is £16
Next day delivery
- Unfortunately we do not deliver next day, but if you are in a rush, give us a call and we will endeavor to send your parcel as soon as possible.
Unfortunately we only deliver our pre-planted window boxes within a 10 mile radius of London postcode SW18.
Items not in stock
On occasion, we may not have the window box in our warehouse for immediate dispatch. If this is the case, one of our team will contact you shortly you have placed your order and inform you of the likely dispatch date.
Items damaged in transit
Although every effort is taken to ensure our window boxes are well-packed when they leave our warehouse, accidents do happen. If items are damaged in transit, please contact us within 8 working days and if possible, please email pictures of the damaged window box to email@example.com and we will resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Please check all goods on receipt as any damaged or faulty goods need to be reported within eight working days
Once an item has been signed for it is accepted that the order has been received in a good condition. Please check large items carefully before signing for the parcel