1. Ensure your window box has good drainage holes. Our range of window boxes come with two drainage holes as standard.
2. Use good compost. For tips on what type of compost to use in your window box, click here.
3. Fill the bottom of your window box with pebbles or broken terracotta pots to assist drainage.
4. Ensure you water your window box regularly and the right amount - if the compost is slightly moist just below the surface, you've got it!
5. Once your plants and flowers are established, give them a boost with some liquid fertiliser.
See our video for some more window box tips:
Share this post
- Tags: Bay and Box, compost, flowers, garden, gardener, planting, plants, tips, window box, Window Boxes